Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello All, Question here! Please read!.

[:1]Hello everyone,

First off, let me say I am not an avid WoW player, I played for a while but quit, quite some time ago. There is a lot I don't know about WoW so I am looking for help.

If anyone would be so kind to PM me or IM me ... (I can give you my instant messangers in PM or email) or email at SNIP (Sorry if this breaks any forum rules I did not know) .. all about...

The WoW PvP system. I need to know a LOT of information about it. I need to ask a lot of noob questions, I am even willing to pay someone a small amount to be my WoW PvP advisor for a couple days (via Paypal).

I would hope the WoW community would not want to charge, but as I am not sure how long this will take and I will be asking a lot of noob questions (I am more of an FPS player, but I am a very avid gamer, so I know how dealing with noobs is..) I will compensate for someones time.

This is not spam, and I do not want anyones money or information or anything like that. I do not want to talk about it in public forums, due to it is all business related, any specific questions as to why I ask please just ask up front (in private).

I just want to know your highest lvl char (or high lvl chars if you have multiple) and if you are willing to answer probably about 30 or so questions mostly relating to WoW PvP and even some noob questions about WoW. If it works out I may even consider having you help me with this project that is 50% done and under way.

I am looking for WoW PROs! You know who you are

PM me here or e-mail at SNIP (with something like WoW Help or WoW guide here in the title) I will be very happy to talk to you. Older people (18+) are preferred but all are welcome to message.



Any questions for me up front please ask, and I hope I can get some great help from the WoW community!



-Omni

edit by Lothaer: i removed your emails

.|||I would realy be interested in what you are doing. If you can not tell us in public, i doubt very much that it is ok to post in this forum here.

Anyway, until you offer us more details, i advise everyone not to get into this.|||Yeah I thought the same thing. If it's legit then why the secrecy?

Even if you don't want to give your idea away, you should be able to ask your questions here.|||wowwiki.com/pvp

No comments:

Post a Comment