Saturday, April 21, 2012

Experienced PvPers help please.

Sorry to say but i am trying out this private server have been playing for a while (While i still pay for retail /cry)



So after you flame me for the private server I need advice.

There is an upcoming 20v20 guild event and my alliance guild is looking like the most unlikely to win due to not enough high levels ( Cap is 255 *FLAMETHIS* )



Once I realized this I figured I needed an unbeatable strategy. Allthough I have experience in 1v1 and 2v2 up to 4v4 PvP, I have never done 20v20. Not a fan of BG's.

I managed to get Flask of Petrification recipe after hours and hours. I figure if I give 5 to each member, so 100 in total, if someone is in trouble they can pop a potion and the rest can come save them.



Also lacking of healers ( im a priest and pretty much the only healer )

What should be split our groups into?

4 Groups of 5?

2 of 10?

I was thinking 1 group of 10 with the most powerful players and 2 groups of 5 that stay close.

So besides the Flask of Petrification, can you guys think of anything else that would be a life saver?

Post some strategies.

Note 255 characters with 255 custom weapons do ALOT of damage.



Thanks for whoever can help, id really apreciate it! The event is in about 8 hours.|||Right.

Whatever anyone says here would have as much use as though you were playing Guild Wars. Or, more likely, Scrabble.|||One to ensure you win is to be much, much better than the other team.|||hehe this would be fun. customising my own weapons.

just customise weapons that kill with one hit. or use the /kill comand. cheap cheat, but that s what you are on this server for, isnt it ?|||Private servers are against the rule of the EULA thus we do not support this in this forum...

No comments:

Post a Comment