Thursday, April 19, 2012

should i get shoulders?

curious of your opinion. I have about 2020 arena points and have the rating to get my S3 shoulders. I am pulling about 820-850 pts from my 2s team now and just concerned that I�ll gimp myself for S4 if I spend the points now. What would you do?|||Why Are There So Many Impossible Class/race Combos You Cannot Be A B Elf Druid|||Well I guess that depends, I'm relatively new to arena myself,(also saving for shoulders), but I think we can all relate to this topic. Anyway, no one knows when s4 is coming out. Most of the people who seem know these things suspect that it will come out with WoTLk. Which is probably likely because I doubt Blizz would do all that work to add an armor set and then turn around and put out level 80 max gear within a few months. Speculation for the release, when i pre-ordered the gamestop guy told be they had something that said November, just in time for the Christmas rush. So with that in mind I think I would prob just get the shoulders. However, if you are already dominating and you don't really need the stat buff to keep winning and getting your rating up. You could save up, and like you were thinking, splurge on S4. I did hear that S4 would be stricter on the team and personal rating so unless you are decently high you might want the extra boost to get to the right rating to get S4. Its a tough choice, I would get the shoulders because you'll *probably* still have several more months to save up and you seem to have a decent inflow. Hope i provided some food for thought anyway.|||Quote:








Why Are There So Many Impossible Class/race Combos You Cannot Be A B Elf Druid




Thank you for this wonderful contribution

--

Are you in danger of losing the rating anytime soon ? Otherwise you could spare it for a wee while.

Then again, most of s4 requires a rating, so you won't be able to buy all of it straight away anyway. At your current rate it's about 2 weeks before you'll have the points back. Think I'd probably have gotten them, as at 2200 rating, it'll take some effort to get the s4 shoulders.|||Given that the devs have stated that we'll get a two week warning before they launch S4, and we haven't received the warning yet that I know of, I'd say spend the points. As has been pointed out, only gloves and offhand are going to have no rating requirement, so you'll be limited on what you can spend points on right away.

Besides, if you're going to get the S3 shoulders anyway, assuming the S4 ones are out of reach, you'd only be saving yourself about 200 points (at a guess, as S2 is currently priced at 1302, compared to S3's 1500), buying the shoulders now, compared to waiting for S4 to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment