Thursday, April 19, 2012

World PVP, some battlegrounds, what duo for PVP?

A friend of mine has recently lured me back to WoW, I have not played since well before Burning Crusade. I don't remember exactly how long ago it was but let's just say my guild, one of the top on the server, was making its way through Ahn'Qiraj at the time.

Needless to say, tons has changed. I will be on a different server and don't really have any desire to play my priest at the momment, so I will be leveling up new character.

We're going to be playing pretty much as a duo. Grouping when needed for instances but mostly running around killing people in world PvP or battlegrounds, I doubt we'll touch the Arena much at all.

So... if you could create your own dream team of a PvP duo for world/battleground PVP, what would it be?

I think he'll be going shaman, and I'm basically willing to do whatever would complement each other well. I'm leaning Arms/Fury warrior, but I've been away from the game for so long... I have no idea what the classes can do at level 70, or even how radically different they're sure to be at 60. Any input is welcome.|||maybe my own personal play style but i find i play best with druids.|||Probably... hmm... a Combat/Subtlety rogue and a Balance druid. ^^|||Your friend is doing a shaman? rogue is a decent suggestion but I'd like to offer mine. I play a lock and when I go into wsg with my friend's shaman we defend the flag just the 2 of us and usually do a great job. As lock I bring tank, dps, cc and as shaman he brings some cc, aoe defense, dps and healing. Depending upon our current specs those roles can change a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment