Thursday, April 19, 2012

Need advice on a pvp class re-roll

Hey everyone, I currently have a 70 rogue (s1 and s2 gear, 1600-1700 ratings) and honestly I like him and all but the playstyle of a rogue kind of gets to me after a while. I dislike only be able to dps 1 person at a time and being very squishy if i have multiple targets whaling on me (of course i have my easy button CoS/vanish to run away) but that is just it....i hate having to run since i am too squishy lol. I need advice on a class to re-roll for pvp that can dish out damage as well as be able to handle multiple targets that way I way I won't get steamrolled. Any advice as to what class I should lean towards? O btw I plan to really pvp a lot and arena with it so if that helps...

thanks !|||Well if you are going solely on "squishyness" level, we are all squishy in PvP. There aren't many exceptions. You should probably know this if you play an arena team over 1500 . Casters die when they cant get melee off of them, and melee die when they cant get in range of casters. Everyone will die with multiple players beating on them.

I tend to favor my warlock. I have 500 resilience (almost) and can take 2 or 3 non-pvp geared 70's at a time. I can even give 2 70s in Glad gear a good fight. In the end it all comes down to gear, skill, and luck.

As far as suggestions go, I always find Warriors, BM Hunters, SL/SL Locks, and Rogues (which you have already) to be the toughest to beat in PvP even when they do have crappy gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment