Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nikotine goes to Stormwind ep.1

So I took my first trip to Stormwind City lastnight. After a violent and very close call in Goldshire I thought it might be best to stealth the rest of the way into the Alliance City.



After perusing the local scene inside the main hallway, I went on about exploring a little. After a good walk I come across a little gnome warlock and decided to follow him. He seemed to be in deep conversation with two other gents when I believe he made some Anti-Bloodelf remark and I could no longer contain myself.



I thought it best to flee now, knowing others of the Alliance would soon be in persuit. I hid in the courtyard outside the building and to my amazement what did I see......The Warlock had returned with a large bodyguard by his side. Again, I could not resist for I beleive it to be in a rogues nature to be that way.



I know warlocks use thier evil magic for evil deeds so I felt I needed to relieve him of his anguish once and for all. C'mere little guy come here...I got some candy. (little guys love candy)



Whats this??? A Noble Priest came to revive this evil soul.



This evil deed should not go unpunished. Now they both must come to attunement for what they have done





A well fought battle noble foes. A well fought battle indeed. I went on another long walk to another part of the city. A strange section indeed. There were little gnomes and feisty mages everywhere. Even a large warrior who waved to me. I decided to return to the scene of my previous encounters and what did I find, seems to be a search party.



Far be it of me not to let them know I was still around.



After avoiding many hunter flares, they seemed to tire of looking for me. After most went on about thier merry way, only one stood. Brave and tall...ok, not so very tall lol.



The warlock stood alone, again ready to do battle. I thought to myself something smelled a little out of place, yet again, the rogue instincts took over me and I felt the need to attack. No sooner had I stunned this little trooper, I was welcomed by a large party.



The Battle was short and hard fought, and resulted in me falling before my enemies. A trap...A trap indeed. Well played Alliance foes...until next time..

Nikotine.|||The lock deserved it for not having out his felhunter. I hope he falls before you blade often!

No comments:

Post a Comment