Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting friendly with the Silverwing Sentinels

I'd like to get access to some of the items sold by the Silverwing Sentinels, so need to get them to like me.

I know I can get reputation with them if my team captures the flag in Warsong Gulch, but are there any other ways?

Thanks in advance.|||Im 99% certain the only way is to grind WSG loads and http://www.wowwiki.com/Silverwing_Sentinels also advises going in on the relevant bg weekend as you get more rep per flag. They alternate wsg/AB/AV/Eye of the storm. I cant remember if the "weekend" runs from Friday to Monday or if its longer ;)|||You don't need reputation to buy anything from them.

Just honour and WSG marks.|||Quote:








You don't need reputation to buy anything from them.

Just honour and WSG marks.






Oh really? That'd be cool. The sites I can access from work seem to be woefully out of date as far as pvp goes, and claim you need to be friendly.

Actually I don't suppose anyone would post what you need to get the level 20 Rune of Duty? Websense stops me accessing anything useful.|||118 honor and 30 warsong gulch marks ;)|||Quote:








118 honor and 30 warsong gulch marks ;)




That's great thanks, looks like I'll be slugging it out in the Gulch for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment