Thursday, April 19, 2012

help me pick which of these 2 classes

ok so I'm really stuck here between which of my 2 toons I want to take to 70 and PvP with. It's down to either my orc Hunter or my UD warlock. Here's what I have in mind so you know the details -

I'll be doing purely PvE to 70. Once I hit 70 I'll be doing a mix of BG's, 2v2, and 3v3. But I'm having a really rough time trying to decide which of the two classes will be the best overall for that kind of mix. Any suggestions?

Or should I just go with an MS warrior? I've been hearing they're starting to really pick up steam over locks and hunters lately...|||I leveled a Troll Hunter to 42 and got bored of it so my vote goes to the Warlock.



I'm leveling a Tank-Spec'd Warrior at the moment and starting to enjoy it.

(I'm at level 21 and the first 20 levels sucked. BIG TIME. Extremely gear-dependant class.)



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment