Thursday, April 19, 2012

mmmm

Not gonna beat around the bush, i wana make a pvp video... but im unsure about my skills and cba making one if im no good and not watchable. Check this out, its a few random clips thrown together to make up 4mins of a pvp video, first time using vegas, no effort put into it. Tell me what you think :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xSuT0cYbFLU&fmt=18

cheers...|||Very nice and fast action! After 2 lvl70 warlocks and 1 drood, the next class I will lvl now is rogue. You are a good PVP player,that's for sure.

Can you tell me what add-on you use? Im interested in the moving bars in the middel left of the screen|||The 'related videos' that came up on the left when I clicked it scared me...

-Edit-

I would roll a different class if you are going to make videos. One day a dev who doesn't play your class will watch something like that and maybe nerf them so they aren't so insanely over powered.|||Nice vid , really good resolution , and you rokk at pvp|||Quote:








Can you tell me what add-on you use? Im interested in the moving bars in the middel left of the screen




That's called NECB (natur enemy cast bar), also thanks for ur replies :-)|||The fight at the end, that's just sick! I wonder what that low-level priest must think of him!|||that was amazing man you play your rogue really well, I have 2 questions though did you have some addon helping you time your sap/stuns duration when you were 2v1 that warrior and druid by BB, and what is your strat on taking on wars (i have a rogue) and they seem to give me the most trouble

thanks and make the vid man your really talented !

No comments:

Post a Comment