Saturday, April 21, 2012

so I started a thread title with "so"...

I know I may be a little older than the average WoW player, so can anyone explain this to me? I try to keep up the kids as best I can but I'm completely lost on this one.

Yours,

Confused of London|||Without wanting to be too nosey, how old are you? i'm 27, feel like alot of people are my age or even older?|||Eh? Whats the question?

Confused of Exeter ;)

Im 36 Duncbag.|||29 here

Also confused in Cardiff regarding the question.|||I think he think's we're all kids that play, and can anyone explain why a complex game such as WoW is played by kids...? I might be wrong of course!!|||Maybe a post on the WoW forums? I don't know. I know that it bothers me when people start a thread with "so" and I'm far from a kid.|||Saw a post here earlier...

"so I started a 3v3 team yesterday..."

...and decided to get to the bottom of this starting-a-thread-as-if-it's-mid-conversation nonsense.

And I'm the oldest, although I bet I look and act younger :D|||I'm 39. My GF's mom plays and she is 65. This game pulls in people of all ages.|||It’s a game for all ages and appeals to male or female.

It’s why it’s so popular.|||I'm over 30.

I start all my thread titles with so.

The reason is:

"I feel like this forum is a large room full of people, when it slows down or I don't have any posts to read/post back to I make my own thread and start it with so..."

Just as when I'm in a room full of people and no one is talking someone usually says:

So, it really got quiet.

So, how's the weather.

Etc Etc.

So, i'll be starting more posts in that fashion. Feel free to put me on ignore if it bothers you, others have and more will come along and do the same I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment