Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting personal rating up?

My arena rating is now 1500.

If I join my 1730 team and keep an even score, will my personal rating match that of the team sooner or later? Or do i HAVE to make a new team and fight all the way up to 1730 to get a personal rating of 1730?|||Your personal rating and the team's rating are kind of independent of each other... for the most part. Your rating won't miraculously raise to the team's rating.|||Quote:








My arena rating is now 1500.

If I join my 1730 team and keep an even score, will my personal rating match that of the team sooner or later? Or do i HAVE to make a new team and fight all the way up to 1730 to get a personal rating of 1730?




An equal number of wins and losses will not ever get you to 1730.

You don't need to start a new team, but do need to win more than lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment