Thursday, April 19, 2012

Can you change Battle Groups without...

...changing servers? Honestly, the one I'm stuck in is aweful! The Horde are 95% x9 twinks, usually there are 3-5 of them in a tight unit and, sadly, the Alliance always seems to be 50% lowbies! I know it's acceptable for people to go into a BG whenever they want, I usually do from say x5 onwards, but when half your team are, using last night as an example, 31s and even a 30, you haven't a prayer. It it's been like this in I'd say, conservatively, 80% of them.|||No. Try playing late night, that seems better tbh Meds ;)

Edit: which one are you in as Alliance? Im on the aptly named Misery but we do ok in 49-69 brackets. But certainly not as good as my Horde elf on Vindication.|||Im from misery too. I know there are at least 3-4 "hardcore" twink guilds on the alliance side of the server alone. 99% of them lvl19. I didnt do pvp till 70 and even then it 50-50 in terms of wins in what ive been in. (ive heard im lucky tho)|||Well 49 is a disaster. You can go days on end with no AB wins and you only win WSG when all the 12 year old Horde twinks have gone to sleep. Even then the one win we had last night took well over 90 mins.|||Try Ruin EU and it will make all your BG problems seem pathetic :p

No comments:

Post a Comment