Thursday, April 19, 2012

What is a Battlegroup?

Noob question I know, but what exactly is a Battlegroup? Is it inter-server?

Thanks|||Yeah its a selection of servers that are linked when you go into a battleground. They will be the same servers and will not change unless a new server is made. Then I guess it would join an underpopulated battle group. Heres a list, http://www.wowwiki.com/Battlegroup

Off topic, 1000th post???|||Thanks, and congratulations!|||A battle group is a hell hole you get stuck in where you need 10 WSG tokens for a new item and it takes 10 visits.

God mine sucks. The one we DID win - the 10th one just to **** me off - I was top on kills and 3rd on damage. I'm level 44 for Christ's sake!|||My battlegroup (Vengeance) is full of shaman twinks (40-49 bracket) and in the 20-29 bracket nearly everyone's a rogue or hunter twink. One time Horde had 7 hunters in WSG and 3 rogues. Ouch.|||Quote:








A battle group is a hell hole you get stuck in where you need 10 WSG tokens for a new item and it takes 10 visits.

God mine sucks. The one we DID win - the 10th one just to **** me off - I was top on kills and 3rd on damage. I'm level 44 for Christ's sake!




Ouch. In mine the Horde wins about 40% of the time.

Try transferring to Eitrigg, we're in the same bracket. I assume you're Alliance as well? Usually people complain that the Alliance always loses. If I'm aiming for marks they don't come very quickly. The matches take a long time, around an hour for WSG and forty-five minutes for AB.|||I don't understand the battlegroups either. Last night there were absolutely no BG's going in the level 50's. 10 million subscribers and I can't find a one single BG!? Good job Blizzard...|||I'm trying to get together 30 WSG marks for a trinket so I've been hitting it pretty hard. I'm level 42 so pretty much suck, but I played 17 matches yesterday and the Alliance won one.

War is indeed hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment