Thursday, April 19, 2012

Arena and honor points after WotLK release?

I am wondering will we keep earned honor and arena points after release of WotLK expansion? I don't remember what the case was with honor points after TBC release. Do expansion will be counted as start of new arena season and we will keep our points for future (at lvl. 80) use, or Blizz will reset everybody honor and arena points to 0? I think that we should keep earned points, but with Blizz everything could happen.

What do You think or know about it?|||Honor points weren't reset with TBC, and when they made that announcement they also stated that they had no plans to reset the honor points with any future expansions. Whether or not that still holds true, I'm not entirely sure. I haven't heard any official word on it, but lacking official word I'm going to stick with the claim they made back when TBC came out: No honor point reset forthcoming.

Hopefully someone else here will be able to say yay or nay with a little more conviction than that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment