Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lvl 19 paladin pvp help

I realy need some help with my armor+enchants for my paladin twink lvl 19. If somewone can help me, plz do it!

Martinooo|||Welcome to the boards!

Please provide more information and I'm sure we'll be happy to help.|||depends on what type of paladin you want to be. you can gear like a warrior with str/sta/agi, or you can get some int gear to help with healing|||I need to know wath armor i need for an lvl 19 human paladin twink and the enchants i need on it. And if you can do that the places where to find the items also plz.

Martinooo|||Yeah, spec will greatly change the type of gear you'll want.|||I don't know wath paladin i need to be, just the best in pvp need some help with that to

Martinooo|||So i need realy help with the next things for an lvl 19 human paladin twink:

- Talents (best for pvp)

- Armor (also best for pvp)

- enchants (money is no problem with this)

- maybe some tips if you have

Martinooo|||First, please do not post back to back. Use edit instead.

Second, I suggest holy for PvP from experience. Get a nice two hander for melee, and have a one hand with a shield for flag carrying. For any twink the most important stat is stamina. For a paladin, I would go stam, str, int. For your big two hander, I suggest a big +int bonus for the extra mana. Get +stam on the shield, and minor speed increase for the boots. Like most twinks, go with engineering for the green tinted goggles. However, you might also want to keep your shadow goggles for cases where you have to be the main healer. Get two blood rings to start, and maybe switch one out for the mana pvp ring after you get it.|||http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#...tone&n=Buhbles

That is all.|||I've actually been working on one. I finally gave in to the dark side.

Its my first attemp and I didn't decide to do it until I hit 18 and had way to much rested bonus built up so I had to forgo a few items. I am still trying to make the money for the rest of my enchants. I don't have a main on this server so this one is self made (aside from one run through SFK by one of my guildies)

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#c...dorhal&n=Medik

I'm far from Buhbles but its fun none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment