Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Twink Warrior needs Help???

Hello,

I have a lvl 19 Night Elf Warrior and i was wondeirng if i could get comments on my armor. I know some of it is not that good but feel free to post comments or any minor to extreme changes.

Armor---

Head-Green Tinted Goggles/ no ench yet

Neck- PvP reward in wsg

shoulders-serpent shoulders / no ench

cloak- glowing lizard scale cloak/ +50 armor

chest- defender tunic fo the bear/ no ench

bracers- defender bracers of the bear / +5 str

gloves- thorbia's gauntlets/ no ench

waist- belt of fang, i need advice on a belt

legs chausses of westfall/ no ench

feet- outrunnersslippers of the whale/ +5 stam

rings- demon band and seal of wyrn

trinkets- minor recombobulator and i need another trinket

Wepons---

Skeletal club/ Firey

Redbeard's Crest/ +5 stam

and other setup

Cruel Barb/ no ench plan for icy

redbeard's crest/ +5 Stam





Well i know most doesnt hav enchants so can someone help me get good enchants. Or if there r better armor or weps i can use please tell me.

If you wanna meet me in person i play on vek'nilash and my name is arthass

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment