Saturday, April 21, 2012

PvP gear

Just a question for you experienced PvPers out about. I was looking over the gear and weapons and other items in the Champions Hall in SW and I noticed that there is some very nice gear to be obtained. The price though seems to be high, which I fully expect as it is purple so it is considered epic.

I have a few questions. First the honor required for even one items looks very high compared to what I am earning now. I should say that the character I have started to PvP with is quite low, being 38. Not having been to a high level PvP enviornment it would seem that the marks for the BG's would be easy enough to get but what about the honor? Or if there is a guide or some sort of strategy involved can someone point me in the right direction? I am just wanting to maybe expand my WoW experience and thought I might give PvP a try.

New Life|||BG's give more honor at higher levels. At level 70, for example, you get about twice the honor you're getting now. (I think)

Also, it's generally advisable to save your honor points for those items that you won't replace fast through leveling, namely, the level 70 ones. That is, if you're planning to level up to there.|||Thanks Icefrost. I was planning on saving my marks and honor for the 70 gear because of the reason you stated...outleveling the other gear with relative ease.

New Life|||One thing I forgot to ask...is there an honor point max based on level or is the honor you can earn infinite.

New Life|||75k is max you can hold at once

Learn to love alterac valley. You will be there a lot.|||Magikhat...is that 75,000 honor at level 20 and 70 or is that the 70 max?

New Life|||Its the level 70 max. I could be wrong but I think it use to cap out at like 55k if you arent 70. Cant remember honestly. I would jsut concentrate on getting 70 and forget about honor for now.|||Don't forget that you can buy items in other places besides SW. At each of the original BG portals there should be a vendor.

It was only a few days ago that I picked up the AV thingie that gives everyone 10% damage and the trinket that ports me back to home base.|||Thanks for all the responses guys...I appreciate your help.

New Life

No comments:

Post a Comment