Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Ret Build for Arena?

I would like to present a completely independent suggestion to a Ret build for Arena.

This build is far from mainstream, and I�m still quite a noob so I�d like y'alls opinions please. Thanks for being considerate and not laughing too hard.

Box



Please tell me why it wouldn�t work if you think it ain�t gonna.

http://wowdigger.com/talent/view/2/0...30312003000100|||Umm.thats only to level 50. If you plan to PvP at 50, you are gonna be hurt. Also, once you hit 50, you get CS, no exceptions. That is Ret's second highest source of damage.

Now, the Prot side is one I've seen for pvp, 0/20/41 build - I plan to do it myself once i get my 4th piece of Gladiator gear (10s off Hammer, plus 15s, can be used every 35s).|||wow . . .um . . . thanks for the notation there whichever mod deleted my post . . . should I not even try to help people follow the rules now?

I thought you all were noting it in the post like "[edited: Valas]" etc, as completely deleting a helpful posts seems totally out of place and annoys the writer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment