Saturday, April 21, 2012

B00MK1N PvP

ok, so how are boomkin in PvP? i am lvl 38 balance druid nd im doin ok but are we good later?|||depends entirely on player skills...

But generally, resto is better.

A hybrid build is also good. (34/0/27 or something similar.)|||I've heard they can be pretty dangerous, but I've always regarded them as free kills on my holy priests and my rogues (I have both at Horde and Alliance. It seems at Alliance side there are a lot of clueless people playing BG with a boomkin)|||I have never fought one in BG's ever and I've been playing this game for years. I wish I could vote but I can't really.|||Boomkin? S'that?|||Quote:








depends entirely on player skills...

But generally, resto is better.

A hybrid build is also good. (34/0/27 or something similar.)




Depends entirely on players gear*

Fixed.|||Quote:








Depends entirely on players gear*

Fixed.




nah, skills as boomkin is important, at least on an equal factor... to be able to throw all CCs around, MF everyone, as well as avoiding damage and pushbacks...|||Coupled with high player skill and gear, a good boomkin is virtually unstoppable.

This, however - can be said about any other class.

Easymode? Sometimes. Domination? See above.|||only reason I didnt vote bah is moonfire spam.|||Quote:








Boomkin? S'that?




its the fat wobbly owl thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment