Saturday, April 21, 2012

whats the best class for pvp

And i know that ppl will say that it's not about blah blah blah....

say u put all classes 1v1, specced out for pvp 1v1, maxed out armor with stats for 1v1, and 2 pro users who can utilize the classes to its maximum potential... what would be the best class|||hahahaha... if you can find an answer without ppl flaming each other to death good luck...

Paladins and Locks are the most annoying classes to fight in PvP (Bubble and Fear respectively)... But any class and player can be over come by any other class or player... It's the beauty of Wow...

I don't think there is an answer to this question... but hey maybe I'm just a pessimist...|||it honestly depends on matchups

Rogues tend to whoop up on casters

Lock do well against most folks but if a rogue gets the jump on them they're toast (I play a lock).

Warriors do well against other melee not so much against casters.

Hunters are a mixed bag and do well against most other classes but can also get royally worked too

Mages can two shot lots of classes :) but if melee gets in close they tend to melt (includes pet melee)

Druid and shaman tend to be pretty reliable but depending upon spec sometimes offer too little dps or too little survivability

So, yeah.... depends on who you are fighting really. I keep hearing from everybody else how much they hate fighting locks. I guess I do ok, but I know rogues turn me into goo if they can get the drop on me. It doesn't matter which class is "the best" though if you don't have any fun playing them. Even knowing rogues are my achilles heal I hate playing them.|||IMO, ROGUES!

Dang stunlocks......they stun you for like the whole time. So I say Rogue|||Quote:








IMO, ROGUES!

Dang stunlocks......they stun you for like the whole time. So I say Rogue




Untill you meet that warrior in S3 gear, ouch... or a mage handy with blink etc etc

Really you are not going to get an answer on this, every class has its ups and downs.|||Quote:








Untill you meet that warrior in S3 gear, ouch... or a mage handy with blink etc etc




Good rogue beats the holy hell out of either of those.|||Anyone else missing KCMA right here??

KCMA: "the class you suck the least with"

There is no one best pvp class!|||Quote:








Anyone else missing KCMA right here??

KCMA: "the class you suck the least with"

There is no one best pvp class!






Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.|||From a Mages point of view I personally hate shamans,hunters, and rogues. In general I would say those are the three strongest pvp classes. as far as casters go they all have great dps mages r heaviest hitters normally but alot more fragile than a lock . If I had to choose one overall pvp class it is between hunters and shamans.

Mail = survivability

Traps/totems/tons of instant cast dmg

Shamans can heal,hunters fd aswell they both have forms of 30%+ run speed which is vital for flag capping and chasedowns.

Anyways thats my little analysis. God bless Ghandi : )|||My vote goes to rogues. 1v1, even with equal gear, the rogue will wait until you've got a couple of mobs engaged and then attack. If things don't look like they're going to go his way, he'll vanish and try someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment