Thursday, April 19, 2012

New to PVP, have some gear questions...

Hi all,

I have been playing wow since it started, and have my fair share of PVE knowledge.

Never stepped into a battleground because i did all my gearing from PVE.

Have 70 priest, shaman, warlock and druid.

Priest and Warlock are full PVE epic. All horde.

Then one of my friends told me that he was playing alliance on another realm so i re-rolled and the PVE gearing is just going to take too long to accomplish what i need to start rerunning heroics and raiding so i want to pvp my gear.

Now for the questions:

I have heard alot about the Season Four gear coming out and i need to know how that is going to affect my pvp gear that i can collect now.

Is it worth getting the normal season one stuff available without arena? or will the rotation give me access to the season two gear once that happens?

Will the wrists, boots, belt, rings trinkets and amulets also change with the season changes?

Will weapons change with the season changes?

I have the Gladiator's salvation and the mooncloth cuffs for my priest so far. Should i get the boots and the waist?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment