Saturday, April 21, 2012

Resurrecting in BG's

I searched so if I missed it sorry. I just started PvP'en and I noticed alot of players run from the GY why I have 29sec. left when I do this I get to my body and I have 2min. What gives? am I missing something? I am in the GY alot and it is like every time Im there I see this happening.|||You see them run away but they just probably rezed and are not ghosts, if you get a 30 sec rez timer then this definitely means you just missed the previous timer (counting down for those already at the GY waiting to rez) and have to wait for the full 30 secs again.

ALWAYS rez at the GY as you'll come back with full health and mana, it's only 30 secs, and if you're a pet class your pet will be resurrected as well with full health. Running to your body will often result in a wait to res (if someone loots you), will get you called a nub, or when you do res you don't have full life or mana and have just become a nice target for a rogue to one shot.

Heck, my num-lock key got stuck for a second last night and I auto ran right off the GY hill area in WSG, and though it was an accident, I certainly felt like a noob lol.|||LOL, I have did just that! Although a few times I did it on purpose because I am PvP noob! lol I never thought I would like PvP You can call me hooked now! I havent did a daily besides the PvP in a week! I should get my first piece of S1 equipment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment