Thursday, April 19, 2012

Priest Mind Control

Worthless on non-PvP server? Tried it in AB and it said it wont work and used it in PvE and jumping a mob off a cliff doesn't kill them :(|||It most certainly works in AB. I've taken many a short walk from the Lumbermill to the Blacksmith (BOOM!)|||Really? That's where I tried it out and, sorry for this, I don't remember what the message I got was but it was along the lines of will not work here. Will try again tonight.

Anyone know why I get no xp if I possess a mob and make him kill his buddy? If my control breaks I have 2 angry mobs on me so it's not like I'm doing it at no risk to myself.|||Same reason why a lock or hunter doesn't get exp for kills their pets make without their help. You'd have to tag the target at some point before the mc'ed mob finishes it off I guess.

I also had a priest MC me from the stables into the water in an attempt to drown me, but the MC wore off with enough time for me to cast water breathing.|||Figure out why it's not working - says only works on targets 44 and below. Weird as I'm 45.|||honestly i luv a priest that is clever with using MC.

best was when this it was me and this priest basically maintaining control of the center in EoTS so our flag runners could keep going. I'd stun he'd cast MC and jump them off the edge.|||We use it to change the balance in the 2v2 arena. We can either stop a healer healing or even more useful is to throw a member off the bridge to give us a 2v1 matchup for a while.|||apart from hiding in a barel and mc'ing someone of a boat, mc has been used as a form of cc in pve. By MC'ing all mobs attack that mob leaving one less mob to kill. Other uses ive seen are stopping a flag runner and using it in pvp to allow something to cd ie physic scream, to put range between you and your oponent or to give you a breather while health or mana regenerates|||Saddest thing for me is - now I've hit 48 and got a high enough rank to get everyone in the BG - is that most people can survive the fall off LM :(

There is a sweet spot however - you can land them half way down where they can't get to you but you can hit them still :)|||Love throwing people off hellfire citidel :D

No comments:

Post a Comment