Saturday, April 21, 2012

Question regarding Battle Ground Gear Rewards

Question real quick in regards to some of the gear you can buy with honor earned from battle grounds. There are two types of gear you can buy at level 70: season 1 arena gear and then other epic gear for spots not covered by arena gear (boots, belt, neck...). My question is does that gear change from season to season. For some reason I don't think it does but I am not sure. Basically, I have been doing a lot of battle grounds lately and have quite a bit of honor. I am trying to decide if I should spend it now or wait for the upcoming season 4. Since all I need to buy are the non-arena type gear if the gear does not change from season to season then there is no advantage of waiting.|||Season 4 will not be out for probably months. Don't wait for it.

When it does come out, the Vindicator's gear (which is equal to S3 gear), will be renamed and increased to S4 levels. S2 gear will also become available for honor, replacing the S1 gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment