Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need advice on 2 vs 2

Hi.

My brother is making a priest and we are planning to 2 vs 2 arena at lvl 70. So my questions are:

1. Can you list the top classes and specs if I am going to team up with a disc priest?

2. Can you list the top classes and specs if I am going to team up with a shadow priest?

Thanks!|||Pretty much the same ones for both:

Rogue (Shadowstep, possibly muti for SP)

Mage (44/17)

Warlock (SL/SL, possibly UA for SP)

Hunter (Marksman, possibly BM for SP).

SP is shadowpriest, UA is unstable affliction, BM is Beast Master, 44/17 is 44 frost 17 arcane, muti is Mutilate, SL/SL is Soul Link / Siphon Life.|||If possible I would really try to push him to go disc. Having a good disc priest heal you, is much more valuable than having a SP.

But if he wants to go SP, UA would work better with a SP. SL/SL is really a outlast spec, ideally paired with a healer.

What classes are you considering? You have a lot more choices if your friend goes disc.|||Thanks a bunch! I'm probably going to roll a SL/SL lock because I have a level 25 one. It sucks though because he's not the healing type of guy. He's more of a damage guy. I try to convince him still. Do you have any advice and rotation for a disc priest?|||If you are going to go 2v2 arena without a healer, you will bathe in your own blood.

Spriests and mages stink at 2v2 arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment