Saturday, April 21, 2012

PvP advice for a Priest

They said it couldn't be done on a 29 mage, but I think I made a good go of it, what with having no money! The gf has now dragged me to Alliance side on a different server, so I thought I'd try another challenge - a priest.

Now, one thing I learned with WoW on my Pally is that healing other people is pretty near a 100% waste of time - you save them, they run off and leave you to die. Can anyone give me any advice? I guess I need survivability so was thinking doing the same as my mage - STA and INT - but everyone tells me INT and spirit. Is Spirit and INT more for PvE?

I'll be taking this toon to 70 eventually as I love her to bit, but want to stay at 29 for a bit to learn the class. Any advice - especially for places to farm appreciated. The gf is levelling her toon as an enchanter which my help :)

Thanks guys!|||Spirit is for PvE.

Stick with stamina and int.

Negotiate with someone to duo the entire bg. meaning you have a sheild while they get free heals. tell them if they protect you, you'll heal them constantly.

What spec are you going for with your priest?

Also..... why did you go alliance? you guys seem to be having a grand ole time as hordes.|||Sadly, the gf is even shallower than me and likes pretty toons, and in her opinion Dren are the best looking. Messed up my Talents and never got around to changing them (not staying 29 much longer, already have my PvP boots ) so they look like this:

Meds' talent

Probably wouldn't change them much anyway, maybe a point here and there.

Duoing works really well apart from never really being able to get a heal off with a twink on me, but I'm having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment