Thursday, April 12, 2012

(49) Warlock Twink-What items

[:1]As the title suggests...

I'm currently at lvl.44 and working on a twink warlock for the next bracket in PvP. I just don't know which items are optimal at this point.

I had a (39) twink that was fairly well kitted out.

2x Underworld Band

Staff of Jordan

The Highlanders Boots and Belt

Robes of the Lich w/+150hp

Necromancer's Leggings w/ Weave Enchant

Etc. Etc.

I just don't know which items/enchantments are optimal at this point, I know I can keep the staff until ~60 when I get that ogre staff, but what about everything else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-X-|||go to wowhead search for items and use the level filter

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.1?fil...maxrl=49#0-3+1

i did that one for cloth armor level required 44-49. you can do the same for amulet, rings, weapons etc.|||I'm not sure I'd want to build a 49 twink now. Cataclysm will change stuff around quite dramatically (to give an example, Stratholme will give gear for the 49 bracket), so any effort now may well be in vain.|||Have there been any releases of the 49 items drops out of Stratholme...?

-X-|||Releases....?|||Go Engineering for the spell damage goggles.. Get the helm pre bc enchant from the tomes.|||Quote:








Have there been any releases of the 49 items drops out of Stratholme...?

-X-




Yes. Check MMO-Champion's or WoWhead's Cataclysm database. Alternatively, check www.twinkinfo.com - they might have some info as well.


Quote:








Go Engineering for the spell damage goggles.. Get the helm pre bc enchant from the tomes.




Helm enchant is 50+. Engineering isn't the best option either, Eye of Flame is.

No comments:

Post a Comment