Saturday, April 14, 2012

Post your twink

[:1]19, 29, 39

Rogue, warrior, hunter




Post em' all, and maybe give some input to your fellow players of the twink community:

- Better items

- Better enchants

- Better spec

- etc.

My 19 mage:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/#charac...&n=Watchmekite

It is really hard to find some of the items on AH, so therefor I have settled myself with only 7 Fire Spell damage gloves. But still I'm quite pleased with my selection of gear and enchants. Also my legs, there are some with 11 Fire Damage out there, but havent found them yet.

What I miss is some better boots, currently looking for "Of the Eagle" with 4 int and 4 stam.

My highest crit with a fireball: 346

The looks



The Show Off

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?i...opscorejg2.jpg



The next goal is to get the insignia of the horde - and maybe if I can get some help, getting 2 of the Arena Master trinkets (2x 12 stamina in patch 2.1 would be sweet).



Go ahead people don't be shy, pictures are also welcome.|||Im not linking as i am at work but my two are:

Koortwink 29 hunter and kooret 29 pally - Blackrock - Bloodlust battle group.

Koortwink is finished, except for a 9/9 green helm that never comes on the AH.

Kooret, just needs a couple of enchants, PVP rewards, and better green gear as it pops on the AH, enchants should be finished by the end of the week.

Check these both out if you want to see a decently geared twink.

However I dont have the arena trinket or fishing cap.|||lvl 39 twink warlock - kerolocki on medivh

missing 2 "of shadow wrath" items - the shoulder slot & the back slot. consequently, i'm missing the +20 spell penetration enchant on the back slot while i sport then "of the eagle" variety. i will probably upgrade my weapon enchant from +40 spell damage to "soulfrost" (+54 frost/shadow) and eventually(?) go after a couple AGMs.

best crit - 750+ instant shadow bolt (i only cast them when nightfall procs).

most enemies taken at once (pvp, ofc) - 4 :)

pray you don't see me in the bg :)|||Here's mine: Medik on Anderhol

Its still a work in progress. Pretty much none of my guild play any more so I have been slow in completing the build and have been focusing on leveling my Main on a different realm..|||I have a few old retired twinks, but, recently I ahve been trying to level a shaman to 70 on a server where some of my friends are. Apparently their raiding guild broke upa nd they got into a guild that mostly does 5 mans and PVP. My friend told the guild leader about my twinking experience and they recruited me to help them build their twinks.

Not sure if these guys will go through with it, but, they sound genuine.

i build a gnome warrior, and for laughs I took him in a completely different direction than I normally go.

I can't link armory from work, but, check out Twofeetoleet on Surmar server.

I don't have all my gear yet, but, i only put about 12-16 hours playtime into him.

I am only going to have about 1000 hps when done, but, I will break 30% crit and have a pocket healer most of the time|||Most of my twinks are still being worked on, but I am making progress...

19 Twinks

Flagcarrier - 19 Warrior <R I P Inc> Firetree

This is my main twink, got the head libram on the way, and just need to farm the 9 stamina (instead of 7 stam) on the bracers with my main, then work on the STV stuff. Not my first twink 19 warrior, because my former is retired mostly because she is on another realm (Gurubashi) and Flag is much much more twinked than she is.

Flagcarrierr - 19 Paladin <Untouchable> Spirestone

This is my latest twink, I went to Spirestone to say whats up to one of my twink buddies from that realm, and he immediately invited my level 1 guy into his rather large twink guild, and made me an officer, and told everyone that I am now 2nd when it comes to flag running LOL. I didn't plan on making a new twink at the time, especially not a pally (was the first character at the screen when I made the name), but he (the guild master, Lokomo) told me that if I made a character here, he would twink him out for me. So this last friday, I started on this one, finished leveling him sunday, and was in their premade monday night haha.

I also have a few twinks that are still being leveled, they are works in progress...

39 Twinks

Overthrow - 39 Warlock (currently level 26) <Graveyard Campers> Firetree

This is my current work in progress (well, I got interrupted with my pally, but that was mostly to make sure I had the pants done and equipped by patch), doing the leveling portion now, and keeping an eye out on the AH for the BOE twink stuff that I need. The guild is still a tossup, the Graveyard Campers are a guild that I rolled with when I was leveling up my alt for the 39 bracket, and I love the people in there (and despite the name, they don't camp graveyards, ever), but I am also in the process of trying to get my 19 twink guild into the 39s, so I might be affiliated with R I P Inc with this guy, but if I am, I will definitely have this next twink in GYC...

Thedirty - 39 Shaman (currently 33) <Graveyard Campers> Firetree

This one was originally my 29 twink (well, half twink, I didn't get enchants, but had the gear) and was also the very first character I had on firetree. I have since created 9 other characters on the realm, and leveled this guy out of the 29 bracket to join the 39s. I will mostly be on Overthrow in the 39 bracket, because I don't want to be put into the flag running position on all my twinks, and would rather do something different in this bracket, but I will still get this guy twinked out eventually, he will just have to wait for other guys to get done first.



49 Twink


Ayora - 49 Priest (currently 43) <Gank You Come Again> Firetree

My plan is to go to 49 with this one, but I might not because the 49 bracket sucks on the Reckoning battlegroup (the only bracket that really does, the others are very very competetive), and I might just move this character to Kalygos (sp?) to join KollegeGurl, Stigg, and everyone else over there. Not sure exactly what I will do yet, but figured I'd put this one out there.

That's pretty much it, might make my rogue into a 69 twink, but that is still in the air (leveling a druid to be my new main, rogue is sitting at 65 and is used mainly now to gank and farm).|||19 Twink

Ellest on sargerous~rogue

He is not quite finished yet.|||Quote:








The Show Off

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?i...opscorejg2.jpg




lol

im Skwoil there :)

not bad for a lvl16 then ey|||Sanguine Sandels (spelling) are +4 stam/int

i had a 19 mage "talib" but hes 26 now on his way to 29.

i have "Guesswhatt" on Madoran, gnome rogue....nothing special.|||I have Gothkaa an ex-19 twink who got levelled after the wife persuaded me to. Even at 28 I'm still wearing some of my twink gear as I just haven't found anything better yet. Didn't have too many problems with a 31 rogue and a 30 warrior (separately) at level 27 the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment