Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gearing up for the next bg season?

[:1]Hi all,

Ok the new bg season is hear and new gear is out. How do you decide on what pieces to buy first? Especially now with the wrathful gear out. Do I try to by the smaller pieces first so I can get as many as I can? Should I go for the main pieces like the chest etc...? Or spend alot and go wrathful? I am gearing up two toons. One has no pvp gear, and the other has most of last seasons bg stuff. Oh one other thing, how do u like to grind honor these days? Thanks for any advice.|||Av has always been the fastest Honor per hour for me, but in the end it really depends on your server. some servers have a 80% win ratio in AV , which = heaven|||Quote:








Ok the new bg season is hear (snip)




BG's have seasons?|||Quote:








BG's have seasons?




I think they mean Arenas. But I guess BG's would since they get the step down arena gear by season?|||Quote:








I think they mean Arenas. But I guess BG's would since they get the step down arena gear by season?




I thought they might have meant arenas too but they're talking about AV and grinding for honor. IIRC you bought "new arena gear" with arena points. *shrug*|||Quote:








I thought they might have meant arenas too but they're talking about AV and grinding for honor. IIRC you bought "new arena gear" with arena points. *shrug*




You can also buy "last" season's arena gear with honor points, however. So that would give BGs a gear season as well.|||Doing the weekend battlegrounds have allways worked out for me.

You get more honor, and more people play on weekends so i guess thats fine.

Personally i think either arathi basin or isle of conquest weekends are the best.|||Does anyone know when this season will end? It is already turning out to be longer than most other seasons. Any word, hints, etc? In the past do they announce when it will end or does it just end with no notice?

I would like to use up my arena points first.

No comments:

Post a Comment