Saturday, April 14, 2012

PVP & Arena Advice

[:1]Hi guys,

Im looking to pick the brains of you pvpers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok my class is warrior, here are my questions:

1) Im getting mixed messages about what sort of gear to go for. I have recently been purchasing as much Furious Gladiator as I possibly can as well as using honour and wintersgrasp marks for trinkets and cloaks. Some people are telling me not to bother with PVP gear. What is the right method? I always assumed pvp gear for pvp.

2) What is my best partner for arena? Im told a holy paladin or resto druid.

3) With the new arena start are reckless gladiator (?) now going to be available for triumph marks? I dont want to waste any more of my emblems if it is.

4) What should I gem for?

Thanks guys.|||1) PvP gear for PvP. If your PvE gear is exceptional, you can consider using some once you hit some basic benchmarks for resilience and the likes.

2) Correct. Resto Shaman could work too.

3) They won't be. Eventually Relentless will be available for Emblems of Frost, not Triumph.

4) If you don't have an Armour Penetration Trinket / Mace Spec and/or 2t9 bonus, gem straight out Strength. Just make sure to hit the 5% hitcap. Otherwise, ArmPen.|||Quote:








1) PvP gear for PvP. If your PvE gear is exceptional, you can consider using some once you hit some basic benchmarks for resilience and the likes.

2) Correct. Resto Shaman could work too.

3) They won't be. Eventually Relentless will be available for Emblems of Frost, not Triumph.

4) If you don't have an Armour Penetration Trinket / Mace Spec and/or 2t9 bonus, gem straight out Strength. Just make sure to hit the 5% hitcap. Otherwise, ArmPen.




Thank you for taking the time out to reply to me.|||Also what would you consider is a good resilliance to aim for?|||You should be fine once you're in full Furious or better. I'd say 800+ resilience is a good enough start to feel comfortable with. Healers generally require some more.

Once you played together a bit, your healer can let you know whether he has an easy time keeping you up (in which case you could possibly slip in a PvE necklace/ring/trinket etc) or if you need to up your gear a bit still. (Or, he his, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment