Saturday, April 14, 2012

DPS in BG AV (lvl70)

[:1]

In my last days of playing WoW... I was always the top DPS as a FuryWarrior in AV... I have tons more pictures like this, but you get the point... look at all those sucky Alliance...|||if you notice... Rouges are no where near me|||and your point is?|||I'm still trying to figure out the point of this post...I'll let you know when I figure it out...|||Yawn....need your epeen boosted much?

(PS- love your objective score. Way to help the team. )|||Quote:








if you notice... Rouges are no where near me




If I had a rouge near me, I'd be worried.

Seriously is it some kind of international conspiracy to spell this class wrongly?|||Quote:








If I had a rouge near me, I'd be worried.

Seriously is it some kind of international conspiracy to spell this class wrongly?




It is so much of a conspiracy that I, the spelling police, no longer really even notice it...it's a self defense mechanism.|||my point is... back in the days of lvl60 to lvl70 before wrath-o-L'King came out, Fury Warrior's had been shrouded upon and everyone said that Rouges are the best Melee DPS in WoW... I have obviously proven Fury Warrior's to be better! I thought my point was obvious...|||Quote:








my point is... back in the days of lvl60 to lvl70 before wrath-o-L'King came out, Fury Warrior's had been shrouded upon and everyone said that Rouges are the best Melee DPS in WoW... I have obviously proven Fury Warrior's to be better! I thought my point was obvious...




Even after having been teased about it, you still spelled rogue incorrectly. Two...shrouded upon? What? (Shrouded= shadowed, in darkness, or placed within a funereal garment)

And your point was pretty obvious to most of us. you want a /backpat. Not going to be giving you one. And what does pre wrath have to do with now? Even giving you your stated meaning...you proved a single fury warrior to have been better on one day, in one bg, pre expansion. (But only on the damage done scale) What does that have to do with now?|||But seriously where did you just come up with all this pre xpac stuff from...pretty damn random if ya ask me

No comments:

Post a Comment