Friday, March 30, 2012

PvP Server Question

[:1]Hello I am not sure if this would correctly fall under PvP forums or general but I think this is best fitted for the pvp as that is the main area of my question.

I have been playing WoW since the release of BC. and stopped on the release of Rift I going to reactive my account soon now I love raiding in WoW and have done since I got into Karazhan but I also really enjoy pvp now and like the idea of open pvp wile questing and playing wow but how is the end game raiding on a pvp server? is it about the same? Are there a lot of raiding guilds on pvp? Or there pugs on trade chat?

I have looked online using goole ect and have not been able to find my answer any information on this from anyone on a pvp server would be very helpful.|||I don't have high characters on a PvP server (just a few lower level alts), but to my knowledge the raiding on PvP servers is the same as on any other servers. In fact, even on PvP servers I believe there isn't much world PvP anymore, so the difference with PvE servers isn't that great. Not that I think there was ever much difference when it comes to raiding guilds.

Also on RP servers there are just as many raiding guilds as on other servers.

No comments:

Post a Comment